Subcribe to Enterprise API notification
The WebHook API embed following features:
- Create or update notifications events for Enterprise API, based on predefined event and custom filters
- View the active notifications
- Incident M2M
- Network M2M
- Core Information M2M
- Have subscribed to one of the Enterprise API that is supported by the WebHook API
Please find the API Reference with the available methods and ressources
During the service life cycle
I want to Orange push new incident to my company ServiceNow platform.
During a deployment phase
I want to Orange push new site when it have been deployed.
What sets us appart
Complete API catalogue
Full catalogue of APIs is available to streamline your business processes.
The catalogue allows a 360° navigation and covers key functions available in customer portal: Core Information, Incident and Ordering.
Two options to reinforce the native security brought by the use of OAuth 2.0 protocol.
- Consume our APIs through your Corporate VPN without touching the public internet, via Galerie option
- TLS2 ways protocol
Professional Services can be activated as per your needs:
- Project management
- Functional and technical support (Integration study impact, data model and resources mapping, process impacts, authentication implementation...)
- Components development and integration on customer side
- Consultancy on API strategy
Integrate User to Machine
By default, our API comes with a machine to machine authentication.
We also support in standard User to machine authentication. One click to make them visible to you, just ask your Orange Business Services representative
Want to know more on any of the above ? Please contact your Orange Business Services representative
Get started with WebHook API now
Need some help
During the build
Our experts can help you to use and integrate our API in your ITSM.
Please contact your Orange Business Services representative
During the run
24/7 outside scheduled works