February 2018 – Rencontres IoT for Business (“Orange IoT Partners Day”): creating new business partnerships to drive the IoT community.
About the event
Orange is actively involving itself in the IoT ecosystem, notably by organizing events and meetings with IoT players of all kinds to launch fruitful business partnerships.
On 13 February, the Orange Espace Opéra welcomed the first edition of a new event: Rencontres IoT for Business (“IoT Partners Day”). Partners from software companies and systems integrators gathered at the Espace Opéra for a day of keynotes, round table discussions, demos and networking.
- Interested in what happened at the event? Scroll down to discover the agenda!
- Discover all our IoT solutions for developers & device-makers
- Interested in joining us? Sign up below to learn about upcoming events, receive updates on new Orange IoT offers and releases, and explore partnership opportunities.
Where to find us
Orange Espace Opéra
Orange speakers and keynotes at this event
Date & time
Coffee and early workshops, followed by welcoming address.
13/02/2018 9:00 – 10:00
Fabrice Stevens, Julie Billioque, Ronan Le Bras & Hostabee
Keynote address by Olivier Ondet followed by roundtable dedicated to networks technology.
13/02/2018 10:00 – 11:00
Tour of workshops
13/02/2018 11:00 – 12:00
Remi Hugonin, Franck Lelong & e-Novact
Roundtable discussion on IoT platforms
13/02/2018 12:00 – 13:00
Workshops & Orange speed-dating
13/02/2018 13:00 – 15:00
The event was a success, drawing 90 current and prospective partners from more than 70 companies, in a mix of business and technical profiles. Orange experts gave a comprehensive overview of IoT solutions suited for small- and medium-sized businesses (device & data management platforms, connectivity kits, promotional channels…). Participants had the opportunity to explore various solutions in dedicated workshops and partake in business speed-dating with Orange teams.
IoT solutions presented that day:
– Live Objects device & data management platform, with a testimonial from the industrial IoT start-up e-novACT
– LoRa Starter Kit
– Live Booster
– Orange IoT networks, from LoRa & LTE-M to 5G, with a testimonial from the connected beehive start-up Hostabee
– The Orange IoT Marketplace
…and many more
The result: a fast-paced day of IoT discovery that created many business opportunities for our guests and Orange.
Olivier Ondet’s keynote, IoT B2B program Director:
Interested in joining us?
Sign up below to learn about upcoming events, receive updates on new Orange IoT offers and releases, and explore partnership opportunities.