Editor and hosting:
Public stock corporation (société anonyme) incorporated in France with registered share capital of Euro 10,595,541,532
RCS Paris 380 129 866
Headquarters: Orange SA 111, quai du Président Roosevelt CS 70222 92449 ISSY LES MOULINEAUX CEDEX, France
Publishing Director: Christel Heydemann
Website Terms and Conditions
The website called Orange Developer (the “Website”) is edited and operated by Orange SA (“Orange”). By accessing, browsing and/or using the Website, you agree to the following terms:
- What is the Purpose of the Website?
Orange Developer is a website enabling end-users:
- to access information about and subscribe to Orange APIs;
- to have a private space, called “Profile”, to edit the information supplied during sign-up and ‘My apps’ to manage their API subscriptions.
- to access information about partnership opportunities around open innovation;Individual services or elements on the Website or parts of the Website may be subject to additional terms indicated in those services, elements or parts.
- The content (including all information, data, documents, pictures, videos, drawings, audio tracks) (the “Content”) contained on or available through the Website is provided by Orange, its affiliates, independent content providers or third parties. It is protected by copyright of Orange, its affiliates, independent content providers or third parties. All rights are reserved and any reproduction, copy, modification, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the Content in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Orange is prohibited.
- Orange Rights. Orange is and will remain the owner of the Website (including software, software applications, graphics, design, brands and logos, databases) and Content published on the Website or available through the Website.
ORANGE, the ORANGE logo and any “Orange” product or service name referred to on the Website or any Contents published on the Website or available through the Website are trademarks of Orange or its affiliates. Other products or names mentioned in this Website or any Contents published on the Website or available through the Website may be trademarks or trade names of their respective owners. Your access to the Website should not be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any marks appearing on the Website without the prior written consent of Orange or the third party owner thereof.
- Right of Use (License). Orange grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, worldwide and non-sublicensable right to use the Website (including the Content) for your personal use only. This right to use is subject to compliance with this Website’s Terms and Conditions.
The right to use does not allow you:
- to access or use the Website sources codes and/or any of its software components;
- to use, copy, modify or distribute the Website and/or any of its software components;
- dismantle, decompile or translate the Website and/or any of its software components, except as expressly authorized by the applicable laws or regulations;
- to sub-license or concede the Website and/or any of its software components.
- Supply of information other than personal information. By submitting any non-personal information or material (for example, description of your service or application) to Orange, you grant Orange a restricted right to use such non-personal information or material for the sole purpose of putting you in contact with relevant people at Orange and/or at its affiliates and/or at Orange’s business partners. Therefore, you accept that Orange discloses your non-personal information or material to any of its affiliated companies and/or Orange’s business partners.Your non-personal information or material will not be used for any other purposes and will remain confidential within Orange, its affiliates and Orange’s business partners. In case you have the opportunity to work with Orange, any of its affiliates and/or any Orange’s business partners and wish to use any services provided by Orange (including the distribution of your service or application), specific agreements will apply to such services and suitable rights to use your non-personal information or material will be granted.
- Orange Liability. The Website and its Content is provided as a convenience to you. The Website and its Content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Orange does not guarantee that the Website’s web pages will be uninterrupted or error-free or fit for any particular purpose. Orange reserves the right, at any time and at its own discretion, to revise the Website’s pages or withdraw access to the Website or any part of it. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS MADE IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE. ORANGE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE EVEN IF ORANGE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusions of certain warranties or limitations of liability, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The liability of Orange would in such case be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- Third Parties’ Sites. For your easy accessibility Orange may include links to sites on the internet that are owned or operated by third parties. You agree to review and agree to any such sites rules of use before using such sites. You also agree that Orange has no control over the content of any such sites and cannot assume any responsibility for material created or published by such third party sites. In addition, a link to a non-Orange site does not imply that Orange endorses the site, the contents published on such third party site or the products or services referenced in such third party site.
- Use of the Internet. The Website is accessed via the Internet which is independent of Orange. Use of the Internet is solely at your own risk and is subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Orange has no responsibility for any information or service obtained by you on the Internet.
- Changing the Website. Orange may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the Website for any reason, at any time at its sole discretion.
- Change of the Website Terms and Conditions. Orange reserves the right to vary from time to time the terms of this Website’s Terms and Conditions, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting of the varied Website’s Terms and Conditions on the Website. By continuing to use the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted the updated Website’s Terms and Conditions available on the Website.
- Choice of Law – Jurisdiction. This Website’s Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France. You and Orange agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Paris, France, for any claim or matter arising under or in connection with this Website’s Terms and Conditions.
Third party software
Our website uses the following open source software:
wp-bootstrap-navwalker (v4.0.2) – https://github.com/wp-bootstrap/wp-bootstrap-navwalker
Copyright (C) 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
wp-bootstrap-navwalker is distributed under the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License v3.0
Bootstrap-wordpress-pagination – https://github.com/talentedaamer/Bootstrap-wordpress-pagination
Copyright (C) 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Bootstrap-wordpress-pagination is distributed under the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License v2.0
© Orange 2023