Orange Developer is a platform designed to help you develop your services and co-innovate with Orange. This platform provides technical resources based on Orange’s services. Orange Developer only collects data that allow you to access our services and keep you informed of activities related to your interests. Here is how Orange Developer uses and protects your personal data.
1. Why does Orange Developer process your data?
Orange Developer processes your personal data in the context of its legitimate interest for the following purposes:
- to manage your account;
- to manage your interactions with Orange Developer;
- to generate usage statistics to improve the service;
- to improve offers and customer relations;
- to survey customers or users;
- to organize commercial operations ;
- to organize activities or events.
Orange Developer processes your personal data in the course of the performance of a contract, for the following purposes:
- to manage the API order;
- to provide support;
- to operate the services.
2. What personal data do we process?
The personal data that we collect in the context of the Orange Developer service are:
- identification data: surname, first name, country of residence;
- contact data: e-mail address, telephone number;
- professional life: type of professional activity (independent or employee), company name, company’s sector of activity, job function;
- connection, service usage and interaction data: IP address, application name, application description and callback URL;
Each time you use the “Sign in with LinkedIn” service, the name and email address of your LinkedIn account are collected.
When you subscribe to an API on Orange Developer, we may also collect other personal data that will be mentioned in the specific terms of the service.
3. How long do we keep your data?
We keep your data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above. As regards the processing relating to the performance of the contract, the data may be kept for a maximum of three (3) years from the first of these events:
- the deletion of your Orange Developer account;
- the absence of logging into your Orange Developer account for a period exceeding twenty-four (24) months and the absence of traffic on the APIs to which you have subscribed via Orange Developer for a period exceeding twenty-four (24) months.
You will be notified using the email address registered in your Orange Developer account before any deletion of your personal data.
4. What are your rights and how do you exercise them?
You have the right to access, rectify and delete data related to you. You can also modify your personal data directly online at https://developer.orange.com, once you are logged in, by clicking on “Edit profile”. For any other request, simply contact us via the “Contact Us” form with a copy of your ID in case you wish to exercise your rights.
You also have the right to object to the processing carried out or to ask for its limitation. You can issue directives on the storage, deletion or communication of your personal data after your death.
Finally, you may at any time disassociate your LinkedIn account from your Orange Developer account by clicking on “Edit profile” once you are logged into Orange Developer.
To unsubscribe from our commercial communications, simply click on the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each of our communications.
5. Who do we send your data to?
The data collected are intended for use by Orange’s authorized departments and its subcontractors. The data may also be processed by partners of Orange. These are in situations where partners are involved in the provision of services. It may also be processing to which you are asked to give your prior consent.
Finally, the processed data may be passed on to the competent authorities, at their request, in the context of legal proceedings, judicial enquiries and requests for information from the authorities or in order to comply with other legal obligations.
6. Are your data processed outside the EU?
The data collected may be shared outside the European Union with our subcontractors, subsidiaries, and partners. In this case, Orange takes the necessary steps with these parties to ensure an adequate level of protection for your data in accordance with the regulations.
7. How your data are secured?
Orange Developer ensures that your data are processed securely and confidentially, including when certain operations are carried out by subcontractors. To this end, the appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration and deletion of your personal data are put in place. These measures are adapted according to the level of sensitivity of the data processed and according to the level of risk presented by the processing or its implementation.
In addition, your personal data may also be used to:
- ensure the security of the Orange Developer platform and the services it offers;
- fight against fraud on the platform and in the course of using the services.
8. If you are a client of our Mobile Electronic Communications Services in Spain
9. Changes to the privacy notice
This privacy notice may change from time to time.
Last updated on 06/02/2024.