APIs for Orange Content Delivery Network (CDN) Solution
In a nutshell
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of various industry players, including Broadcasters, OTT providers, Retailers, the public sector and the Banking & Finance sector, as well as anyone with a strategic online presence.
Orange provide APIs related to its CDN Offer for a comfortable integration with Customer systems.
Those APIs are used for getting CDN Service usage metrics and its configuration.
Content Delivery Boost APIs
CDN Service stands for Content Delivery Network
It is a smart platform built with servers strategically and highly distributed at the Edge of the Network, mainly for caching objects at the closest of end users and to accelerate dynamic contents.
CDN improves performance, reliability, scalability, security and avoid problems of latency, also loss packets and bottleneck.
- API for Metrics visualization :
- Delivery Volume, Delivery Bandwidth, Ingest Volume, Ingest Throughput, Number of Users Requests, Offload Ratio, HTTP Codes Ratio, Request Time, Upstream Resp. Time, ...
- API for Configuration :
For which target ?
Custom CDN solutions for Industry Verticals
- Media OTT
- Public Sector & Government
Why you will love this service?
Orange CDB Offer is a smart combination of:
- Hyper Granular IP Network
- High Perfrmance Servers
- Flexible Software with advanced features
Enhanced User Experience
Speed up content delivery, minimize latency, and boost performance, availability, and reliability.
Enjoy cost savings without compromising quality.
Ease of Operation
Save time and resources with our user-friendly operations and proactive support.
Get started now
They are related to Delivery KPIs (from caches to final users) :
- Delivery Volume of content Delivered (in GB)
- Delivery Throughput : output bandwidth (Gbps) used to deliver content
- Volume Cache Hit
- Offload Ratio
- HTTP Error Codes ratio
They are related to Ingest KPIs (from Origin to caches) :
- Ingest Volume : volume (GB) of content ingested
- Ingest Throughput : input bandwitdh (Gbps) used to ingest conte
- HTTP Error codes ratio : ratio(%) of HTTTP codes with details for each ode observed.
This is related to the Purge function.
It allows to delete content form CDN Servers and update them with new content.
API calls related to Purging are rate and size limited.