Send SMS automatically from your digital service
Want to send validation codes to customers so they can confirm an advert on your classified ad site?
Want your customers to be notified when their package is ready for delivery?
Want to keep your customers in touch with the latest news about your service?
With our SMS API, you can now send automatic SMS from your digital service to all Orange and non-Orange users in Mali. The service is easy to set up and run, and you can use it for a whole range of marketing and customer service activities.
Partner with a reliable pan-African operator
By choosing our SMS API, you have the reassurance of dealing with a pan-African operator established in 16 countries in the region, serving 100+ million customers.
With this API, your SMS activity is carried over the Orange network, which is widely acknowledged for its quality.
The API will be progressively available in a selection of countries where Orange operates.
Integrate the API in minutes
Our SMS API is easy to integrate into your digital service as it is based on industry standards.
You just need to:
- login, register your app and select Add API 'SMS Mali'
- Now choose the SMS bundle you need by clicking on Configure (you can come back and repeat this step when you're out of credit)
- integrate your service with the API key you have been given
- set rules according to your needs, for example to efficiently send notifications or validation codes
The service comes with a set of reporting APIs that will always tell you where you stand:
- remaining credit
- number of SMS consumed by your applications
- history of your purchases
Watch the use case
Do like our partners do, integrate this API
Agrobusiness gives agricultural markets a boost with the Orange SMS API. Read more