Check in real time eligibility of an access to optic fiber :
- FTTE Passive : FTTE passive to fiber pooling point, FTTE passive to Optical connection node
- FTTE Active : FTTE active Entreprises, FTTE active LAN
- FTTH Active : FTTH active
- FTTH passive only for Mayenne Fibre and Laval THD
Eligibility tests may be conducted on the basis of an address, an ND (designation number) or pre-wired, an prestation
number, by GPS coordinates, or building code. Tests provide availability of FTTE, FTTH for Company offers or General Public availability, network status and additional useful information.
The eligibility tests provides information for all Orange Public Initiative Networks simultaneously and at the same place with this API.
Eligibility status for the requested offer
- Eligible Network deployed, Eligible Network partially deployed, Not eligible
- marketable, linkable, notYetAvailable, deployingBuildingSoon, deployedDistrict, deployingDistrict, deployingDistrictSoon, deployingCity, notDeployed
- Eligible fiber site deployed, Eligible no fiber site, Not eligible
Copper for Company, Copper for General Public, Wholesale :
- Eligible, Eligible under technical conditions, Eligible under commercial and technical conditions, Not eligible
- Eligible, Eligible under technical conditions, Eligible under commercial conditions, Not eligible
Information needed to order
According to the chosen offer :
- standard address (INSEE municipality code, Rivoli street code, house number, building code), NRO code, PM code, throughput, number of pairs available ...
How to get started ?
Discover the API
Read online documentation available on the portal.
- The Getting started provides step by step guide to integrate the API in your application
- The API Reference describes the ressources in Swagger format
Subscribe to the API
The API is proposed to Orange Wholesale France customers of the FTTE, FTTH.
Click on "Use this API" button to subscribe to the API. You will be asked to sign in or to create a developer account.
Add the API to an existing or new
Detailed subscription process is available here (document in French)
Use the API
You have to enter
- your "Espace
Opérateurs RIP” credentials,
- your siren
- your contract number (indicated in the
"Eligibility Operator" order form)
Your keys are immediately available on Orange Developer portal under
You can start using the API.