Check in real time eligibility of an access to optic fiber :
- FTTE Passive : FTTE passive to fiber pooling point, FTTE passive to Optical connection node
- FTTE Active : FTTE active Entreprises, FTTE active LAN
- FTTH Active : FTTH active
- FTTH passive only for Mayenne Fibre and Laval THD
Eligibility tests may be conducted on the basis of an address, an ND (designation number) or pre-wired, an prestation
number, by GPS coordinates, or building code. Tests provide availability of FTTE, FTTH for Company offers or General Public availability, network status and additional useful information.
The eligibility tests provides information for all Orange Public Initiative Networks simultaneously and at the same place with this API.
Eligibility status for the requested offer
- Eligible Network deployed, Eligible Network partially deployed, Not eligible
- marketable, linkable, notYetAvailable, deployingBuildingSoon, deployedDistrict, deployingDistrict, deployingDistrictSoon, deployingCity, notDeployed
- Eligible fiber site deployed, Eligible no fiber site, Not eligible
Copper for Company, Copper for General Public, Wholesale :
- Eligible, Eligible under technical conditions, Eligible under commercial and technical conditions, Not eligible
- Eligible, Eligible under technical conditions, Eligible under commercial conditions, Not eligible
Information needed to order
According to the chosen offer :
- standard address (INSEE municipality code, Rivoli street code, house number, building code), NRO code, PM code, throughput, number of pairs available ...