Check ID France API
Check ID France API allows you to protect your business using Orange customer's data, reassuring on the user identity and reducing fraud risk.
[BASE URL: /checkid/fr/v1, API VERSION: 1.0, HOST: https://api.orange.com]
To invoke the Check ID API, you need to provide the obtained "access token".
parameter value description parameter type data type(required) The Authorization with a valid token header string
response messagesList of common error codes
HTTP status code reason response model 400 List of error codes:
- invalid_request: the request is missing a required parameter, includes an unsupported parameter or parameter value, repeats the same parameter, uses more than one method for including an access token.
401 List of error codes:
- invalid_token: the access token provided is expired, revoked, malformed, or invalid for other reasons.
403 List of error codes:
- insufficient_scope: the request requires higher privileges than provided by the access token.
404 List of error codes:
- invalid_request: the requested URI or the requested resource does not exist.
405 List of error codes:
- invalid_request: the URI does not support the requested method.
500 List of error codes:
- server_error: the UserInfo endpoint encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request.
default Common error list