Track in real time incidents and report new incident on your network
- Create or update an incident on an equipment or a site
- Track in real time the status, attributes and details of your on-going or closed incidents
- Add additional information or comments on an incident
- Download incident reports for the last 13 months
Incident API covers Network products available in the Orange Business customer portal.
- Core Information API is required to retrieve customer sites inventory.
- For French customers, subscription to Espace Client Entreprise portal is required.
- For International customers, subscription to My Space Space portal and Service Manage option is required.
Report an Incident
I want to report new incident linked to a CI / Service managed by Orange Business, directly from my ITSM platform.
I want it to be sent automatically to the Orange Business Helpdesk
I use the Incident API "Create an incident" functions and Core Information "Get CIs / Service Points" functions
Track an incident
I want to track an active incident manage by Orange Business Services from my ITSM platform.
I use the Incident API "Get Incident Details" functions
Add comment to an incident
I want a simple way to send complementary information on an incident.
I use the Incident API "Add Notes/Comments" functions.
What sets us appart
Complete API catalogue
Two options to reinforce the native security brought by the use of OAuth 2.0 protocol.
- Consume our APIs through your Corporate VPN without touching the public internet, via Galerie option
- TLS2 ways protocol
Professional Services can be activated as per your needs:
- Project management
- Functional and technical support (Integration study impact, data model and resources mapping, process impacts, authentication implementation...)
- Components development and integration on customer side
- Consultancy on API strategy
Integrate User to Machine
By default, our API comes with a machine to machine authentication.
We also support in standard User to machine authentication. One click to make them visible to you, just ask your Orange Business Services representative
Get started with Incident API now
Who is it for ?
Companies with an existing services contract with Orange Business Services
Included in Services charges and subject to Service Manage option for eligible customers
Our experts can help you to use and integrate our API.
In case of issues, please contact our HelpDesk
Need some help ?
During the build
Our experts can help you to use and integrate our API in your ITSM.
Please contact your Orange Business representative
During the run
24/7 outside scheduled works